Looking for a way to cure more illnesses you might encounter this winter? Master Tonice is naturally antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. It’s powerful because all of the ingredients – garlic, onion, horseradish root, ginger root, hot peppers and apple cider vinegar – are fresh and stimulate blood circulation to help introduce the detoxifying ingredients into the blood stream.
Tools and Equipment
- Cheese grater
- Cutting board
- Chef knife
- Large bowl
- Large glass jars with lids
- Cheesecloth and colander
- Plate (that will fit in your strainer)
- Amber bottles
All ingredients must be fresh, and should preferably be organic
- 1 part fresh chopped organic garlic
- 1 part fresh chopped organic white onion
- 1 part fresh grated ginger root
- 1 part fresh grated horseradish root
- 1 part fresh chopped hot peppers (cayenne, habanero, serrano, jalapeño, etc.)
- Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar(1 gallon recommended)
- Prepare all of your ingredients (chop, grate, etc.).
- Fill a glass jar (such as a quart-sized mason jar) about 3/4-full with equal parts of the chopped and grated ingredients. Fill the jar(s) to the top with raw apple cider vinegar. Make sure the ingredients are completely covered by thevinegar.
- Close the jar(s) and shake vigorously to mix everything together.
- Store the jar(s) in a dark place and be sure toshake them once a dayfor at least two weeks.
- Place a colander over a bowl and line the colander with cheesecloth.
- Place the mixture in the colander and use a plate to press the moisture out of the mixture into the bowl.
- Wrap the cheesecloth around the remaining mixture to squeeze the rest of the moisture out of it.
- Pour the liquid through a funnel intoamber bottles.
Using the Tonic
Master Tonic is spicy and it’s potent and you will likely feel a sense of shock when it hits your mouth, but the health benefits are worth it.
For daily immune boosting, drink one to two ounces two or more times each day. Just put it in your mouth, swish around, gargle and swallow. Don’t dilute it with water.
If you’re fighting an infection, take the tonic five to six times per day. It can be used during pregnancy and it’s safe for children – just use smaller doses.
The Master Tonic will store indefinitely without any special storage conditions.