- Admission is Free
- Park in town and take the FREE TROLLEY
- Embarcadero area between Harbor and Marina Street
Live Entertainment on the Main stage:
- 10:00 am – Bear Market Riot – Folk and Bluegrass
- 11:15 am – Hawaiian Shirt Contest with Neil Farrell
- 12:15 pm – Noach Tangeras – Americana
- 1:45 pm – Giovanni’s Oyster Eating Contest with Gio Giovanni
- 3:00 pm – Guy Budd Band- Blues
- 4:30 pm – Zongo All Stars – Afro, Latin and Caribbean
New this year – Wine Tasting with five local wineries: Rancho Sisquoc, Cass Wines, Robert Hall Winery, Hearst Ranch Wines, and Changala. You will find this in a separate area near the stage.
Beer and wine will be available by the glass.
- More children’s activities
- Plenty of tasty food and beverages from local vendors
- Special sales at businesses in the Festival area
Morro Bay will celebrate all weekend with live music at local venues on Friday night and Saturday night – and – Sunday brunches at several Embarcadero restaurants