An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Thursday, repeating until April 20, 2017
Discover practices from Ayurveda and other holistic traditions that will keep you vibrant, youthful, healthy and strong, adding life to your years as well as years to your life. Take each class individually, or save money and sign up for the entire series.
All classes held on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in Arroyo Grande as follows:
• Cooking Quick, Healthy & Tasty Meals in Under 30 Minutes – March 2
Discover how to combine a few simple ingredients from stores like Trader Joes for easy, delicious and healthy meals in under 30 minutes (prep and cooking time!). We will demonstrate how to cook these dishes and offer tasty samples. You’ll go home with the recipes we covered, ready to share them with friends and family.
• Show Your Best Face – Fun Facial Care for Glowing Youthful Skin! – March 9
• Healthy Body, Mind & Spirit Start with Healthy Digestion – March 16
• Love Yourself, Love Your Breasts – March 23
• Spring Clean Your Body – Gentle Detox Techniques -March 30
• The Spice of Life–Spicing Your Food for Tastier Meals & Better Health -April 6
• Restore Your Natural Beauty: Anti-Aging Secrets With Massage & Oils -April 13
• Getting Good Zzzzzs; How to Sleep Better and Build a Stronger Body – April 2
About the Instructors
Melanie Sachs has worked as a holistic health educator and consultant in the spa and beauty industry for the last 30 years. She was one of the first to introduce Ayurveda, the natural healing system of India, to the US and is the author of two books on this subject. Recognized for her pioneering spirit, Melanie now wants to bring this knowledge to the general public in this class with her dear friend of many years, Holly Padove.
Holly Padove is a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (since 2004), a registered Yoga Instructor and Certified QiGong Teacher. She has studied massage, nutrition, and health & wellness for more than 25 years, and was featured on the cover of Central Coast Magazine in 2010 as one of the foremost Ayurvedic Specialists in the region.
Price Per class $29
Discounted price for entire 8-class series: $199. You save $33!
For more details visit classes at DiamondWayAyurveda.com or events at BalancedLivingAyurveda.com.
Space is limited to 10 per class.
RSVP now to Holly Padove at firstname.lastname@example.org; (805) 440-4561 or Melanie Sachs at email@example.com; (805) 904-6408